Generate docs from your source
ljs is installed globally,
you can use
$ ljs -c -o foo.md foo.js$ ljs --help
You can also use grunt-literate as a normal library:
var documentation = "hello.js" code: true ;
- 0.3.2 — 2015-08-30 — Dependencies update
- 0.3.1 — 2014-12-21 — Dependencies update
- 0.3.0 — 2014-12-21 —
- 0.2.5 — 2014-10-11 — Use eslint and jscs. Update underscore
- 0.2.4 — 2014-07-18 — Use commander
- 0.2.3 — 2014-07-03 — Strip only empty lines from beginning of code blocks
- 0.2.2 — 2014-07-02 — Whitespace handling for included files
- 0.2.1 — 2014-07-01 — Dependencies update
- 0.2.0 — 2014-05-25 — Initial release
- Split out of grunt-literate 0.1.5
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style.
Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality.
Lint and test your code using Grunt.
Make a pull request, but don't commit
This task could be abused to do literate programming. Docco is similar tool, however ljs is markup-language-agnostic.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2013, 2014 Oleg Grenrus
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.