It's being a long time since I started this project, I'm working in a personal project and that's why I have not being active in this project, but In the next month I will be moving to version 2, with full support for Koa2, and also I will start to develop an Atom.io puglin to make and IDE for Koaton.
In the next days a a v2 Branch will be created and Code-Documentation will appear. The next week I'l make a video explaning how to get started with Koaton and Koaton CLI.
If you like this project please Watch It, Fork It and Star It.
I wish to be able to make all my projects come true, and make my contribution to the software wold.
See You Soon,
Gerardo Pérez Pérez
- World Class Router. Inspired by ASP.NET, Laravel.
- MongoDB support via CaminteJS.
- Multiple Subdomains.
- Web Applications via Ember.
- Support Handlebars, Nunjucks, EJS via consolidate.
- Built in Inflector thanks to inflection.
- Model to REST urls. (GET, GET/single, POST, POST/single, PUT, DELETE).
- Relations: One-To-One, One-To-Many. (Works with POST/PUT).
- Secure Urls featuring Passport.
- Built in Authorization Server thanks to oauth2orize-koa.
- Bundles (Pack your CSS and JS file into one).
The Latest Version
Documentation will be avaliable at: http://www.koaton.io/docs/
Other programs you may need:
npm i forever -g
npm i ember-cli -g
Koaton actually has a CLI tool to please go to that repo and you will find how to use the hole sistem.
- Add Full Support for localization.
- Build my own ORM to extend database support. Currently only MongoDB support all the features of Koaton, but you could use any of the CaminteJS database support for the most basic operations. (FilterSets only supported by MongoDB).
- Koaton Editor based on Atom.io
Some other things
- I have written all the repo in ES6, ESNEXT but it is transpiled to ES5 so i can be run with Node 6+.
- I'm doing all the posible so the project can be run without the need of Koaton-CLI (so you don't have to install it in your server), but koaton-cli is the official way to developt a Koaton project.
- DOCs from code. This is something I'm really excited about. but I need to fix the CLI tool first.
- Write your project in ES6/ESNEXT. (So you can directly code with Koa2).
- Gerardo Pérez Pérez firstname.lastname@example.org