Kattegat middleware for Express 3.x
It is developed for the Designing Interactive Artifacts course at the IT University of Copenhagen. We've also made some starter JS sketches which run on top of Kattegat.
Please note that the server is not designed with any kind of access control. Use a firewall to restrict connections, and only run the server when you need it. It should NOT be used for any kind of production purposes.
- Application server for serving static resources such as HTML, JS, CSS and images: Accessible from your own computer, or other devices on the same network
- Live reload for quick and easy experimentation with HTML, JS and CSS
- Persistent storage of small amounts of data and basic query capabilities (via nedb)
- Simple realtime data exchange (via Socket.io) between devices
- Subscribing to updates in a Google Spreadsheet (ideal for interfacing with IFTTT)
Read the Getting Started guide for how to install and update.