Kago Database Engine
- Standalone and embeddable
- Basic CRUD operations: write/read/erase etc.
- MongoDB-like operations: insert/find/update/remove etc.
- YAML/JSON file based storage engines
- Memory based volatile storage engine
- RESTful API Web server application ready for Express.js
- RESTful API Web client library for jQuery and superagent
- Node.js server and client as well as browser build
- More features!
var KagoDB = ;var opts = storage: 'yaml' path: './data/' ;var collection = opts;collection;
var express = ;var KagoDB = ;var app = ;var opts = storage: 'yaml' path: './data/' ;appall'/data/*' ;app;
npm install kagodb
- Sources on GitHub - https://github.com/kawanet/kagodb
- Browser Build - https://raw.github.com/kawanet/kagodb/master/public/js/kagodb.min.js
Copyright 2013-2015 @kawanet
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.