js-data-levelup0.2.1 • Public • Published
LevelUp adapter for js-data.
npm install --save js-data js-data-levelup.
var JSData = ;var DSLevelUpAdapter = ;var store = ;// The levelup "db" object will be available at "adapter.db"var adapter = './db';store;// "store" will now use the LevelUp adapter for all async operations
- Gitter Channel - Better than IRC!
- Mailing List - Ask your questions!
- Issues - Found a bug? Feature request? Submit an issue!
- GitHub - View the source code for js-data.
- Contributing Guide
First, support is handled via the Mailing List. Ask your questions there.
When submitting issues on GitHub, please include as much detail as possible to make debugging quick and easy.
- good - Your versions of js-data, js-data-levelup, etc., relevant console logs/error, code examples that revealed the issue
- better - A plnkr, fiddle, or bin that demonstrates the issue
- best - A Pull Request that fixes the issue, including test coverage for the issue and the fix
- Contribute to the issue that is the reason you'll be developing in the first place
- Fork js-data-levelup
git clone https://github.com/<you>/js-data-levelup.git
cd js-data-levelup; npm install; bower install;
grunt go(builds and starts a watch)
- (in another terminal)
grunt karma:dev(runs the tests)
- Write your code, including relevant documentation and tests
- Submit a PR and we'll review
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014-2015 Jason Dobry
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.