CLI for Jira based on jira-cli
This is a fork of the jira-cli project which isn't actively maintained anymore so I built on top of it for now.
- This is mainly a fork for my day job's Jira work, so there are some customizations to be made before this is availble via npm.
- That said it'll be available soon via NPM
- Lists your issues by default
- List all projects you have access to
- Finds an issue by Key (AB-123) or Id (123456)
- Opens an issue
- Allows user to add a new ticket to different projects
- Transitions an issue (shows all available transition states)
- Adds a worklog to an issue
- Allow searching to be limited by project id
- Returns results in a simple or detailed output
- Colors things you care about which is customizable
- Better/refactored testing FOR SURE
- Fully customizable colors and options
- Ability to open your browser on a selected project or issue
- Support for arrays of items to transition, log work, etc
jira-term -l to list your assigned items
jira-term -f AB-123 to find an item
jira-term -f AB-123 -d to find an item and show details
jira-term -p to list al projects
jira-term -t AB-123 to transition the item
This is built off of the great node-jira API so please refer to their documentation on the requirements needed for connectivity and security to your Jira instance.
If you use
https: for jira, add
"protocol": "https:" to your .jiraclirc.json
If your ssl certs are also self-signed add:
"strictSSL": false to your .jiraclirc.json
Using jasmine-node with grunt currently and need a ton of work. Spies are working, but brute force unit tests are needed for coverage.
Licensed under the MIT license. I forked, you fork, whatever let's all have some fun and get shit done.