The cordova plugins are optional and can be replaced with Angular/React/Vue http handlers and/or Capacitor Plugins. This library is intended to be as flexible with compatibility as Ionic v6 is attempting to be.
Run following command to install Ionic App Auth in your project.
npm install ionic-appauth
Demos have been moved into the main repository to centralise issues.
- Angular/Cordova: https://github.com/wi3land/ionic-appauth/tree/master/demos/angular-cordova
- Angular/Capacitor: https://github.com/wi3land/ionic-appauth/tree/master/demos/angular-capacitor
- React: https://github.com/wi3land/ionic-appauth/tree/master/demos/react
- Vue: https://github.com/wi3land/ionic-appauth/tree/master/demos/vue
- Vanilla: (To Be Completed)
- Ionic V3: (To Be Completed)
NOTE: You can use OktaDev Schematics to install the code from the Angular examples above. Only Capacitor is supported. The installation isn't Okta-specific, it just prompts you for an
clientId and works with Auth0 too!
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details