Ionic App Auth
The cordova plugins are optional and can be replaced with Angular/React/Vue http handlers and/or Capacitor Plugins. This library is intended to be as flexible with compatiblity as ionic V5 is attempting to be.
Run following command to install Ionic App Auth in your project.
npm install ionic-appauth --save
Demos have been moved into the main repository to centralise issues.
- Angular/Cordova: https://github.com/wi3land/ionic-appauth/tree/master/demos/angular-cordova
- Angular/Capacitor: https://github.com/wi3land/ionic-appauth/tree/master/demos/angular-capacitor
- React: https://github.com/wi3land/ionic-appauth/tree/master/demos/react
- Vue: https://github.com/wi3land/ionic-appauth/tree/master/demos/vue
- Vanilla: (To Be Completed)
- Ionic V3: (To Be Completed)
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details