The eventually-correct database!
This is definitely* the database you're been looking for.
npm install infinite-monkey-db
- ZERO storage footprint.
- It has ALL the letters in CAP. Bet you can't say that about YOUR database.
- It has ALL the letters in ACID. And it isn't even SQL!
- Super low memory overhead.
- Zero possibility of data loss.
- Transactions! These are a thing that you'd care about with lesser databases.
- Quantum replication! This isn't actually a thing, but it sounds super fast, right?
- Asynchronous -- your query may take some time, we're not about to block you from doing other cool stuff.
- You already know the query language. Well, you do if you know Regular Expressions.
- It probably/definitely won't work unless your system is Unixy.
- Your system must have at least one CPU.
var query = require"infinite-monkey-db"query/abc/// Notice we didn't even have to insert it first? WEBSCALE!console.logresults
$ node -e 'require("infinite-monkey-db")(/abc/, console.log)'I found your results, and it only took 7995392 bytes and 746ms!abc
require("infinite-monkey-db")(regex, cb)-- Query for your data! Return it in cb(results)
query(regex, cb)-- (alias to above)
save(...)-- Sure why not?
debug: set to false to disable helpful messages. Why would you want to do that?
max: set to a number to limit the search-space for your results. Reduces the odds of your query's success from 100% to some number less than 100%
var q = require"infinite-monkey-db"qdebug = falseqmax = 1024q/Alas, poor Yorick!/ console.log