A client to connect to our identity server.
npm install identity-server-client
Used internally for now.
- Updating depending libs to current version - aka housekeeping
- updated to the latest packages
- fixed a bug that caused errors not to be propagated.
- added methods to add/remove provider
- Added X-Act-As-ActorId support
- Added get apps for user method
Publish new version
- Change version in package.json
git add . -A
git commit -m "Upgrading to v0.2.15"
git tag -a v0.2.15 -m 'version 0.2.15'
git push --tags
Contributing to node-identity-server-client
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the package.json, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Martin Wawrusch See LICENSE for