Adds peer-to-peer (P2P) partyline support to Hubot.
This enables multiple Hubots to connect to form a partyline, independent of which Hubot adapter or other service each Hubot uses. In this way, Hubot Partyline can become a bridge between otherwise incompatible platforms (IRC, Slack, etc).
NB! This is currently in very early development stages and is currently nothing more than a prototype. Proceed with caution.
- Peer - another Hubot node on the network
- Seed - a direct peer connection
- User - a user anywhere in the network
- Mute - stop displaying messages from a user locally
- Shun - stop broadcasting messages to a peer
- Ignore - do not interact with this user/peer
- Decentralized P2P network
- Connect seeds via Hubot command
- Persist peer data in Hubot brain
- Disconnect seeds via Hubot command
- Authorization support
- Mute users (even across networks)
- Shun peers
- Ignore users
- Peer rating system
npm install hubot-partyline
"hubot-partyline" to your Hubot's
HUBOT_PARTYLINE_PORT - Default: 8879
hubot partyline add seed <host>:<port> - add a peer and connect to it.