Creates a Motion Sensor Accessory for iOS Home app/Homekit via Homebridge. For now, the state of the sensor is only checked when homebridge requests the current value.
- Install homebridge using:
npm install -g homebridge
- Install this plugin using:
npm install -g homebridge-MotionSensor
- Update your configuration file. See sample-config.json in this repository for a sample.
See the sample-config.file to see an example of working accessory. Following, all available options are explained:
The mandatory options are:
urlEndpoint to call when the state is requested.
The other available options are:
manufacterManufacter name to be displayed.
modelModel name to be displayed.
serialSerial number to be displayed.
http_methodHttp metod that will be used to call the
urlwhen the state is requested. Default is 'GET' (check request module to get the available options).
json_responseThis option defines the field that must be parsed to get the state in the endpoint response body. If not defined (or if the value is an empty string which is the default) the response is assumed to be a boolean value directly.
The enpoint can return 2 types of body responses:
- JSON. The reponse body is a JSON and the fied with the current status is defined using the
- Boolean value. The response body is directyle the current status. Accepted values are: 0, false, 1, true.