Open-Source Home Automation running Node.js on a Raspberry Pi
What is H.A.L.B.E.R.T.
H.A.L.B.E.R.T. is a little Node.js project, that is supposed to run on the Raspberry Pi. It is designed to be easily expendable using modules that are simple and easy to write. The name is a combination of the HAL-9000 computer from 2001: A Space Odyssey and the stereotypical butler's name Albert.
Halbert has the following features:
- Web-Interface with a customizable Dashboard
- Voice-Control using API.ai for language processing
- Apple Home-Kit integration (for use with Siri etc.)
- Easily extendable using modules and a powerful API
- Based on a simple to understand Trigger-Action-Principle
To get started, download the Halbert-CLI from npm
npm install -g halbert-cli
or using yarn.
yarn global add halbert-cli