- unassert: Encourages programming with assertions by providing tools to compile them away.
- unassertify: Browserify transform for unassert
- babel-plugin-unassert: Babel plugin for unassert
- webpack-unassert-loader: Webpack loader for unassert
- unassert-cli: CLI for unassert
gulp-unassert as a devDependencies:
npm install --save-dev gulp-unassert
Then, add it to your
var unassert = ;gulp;
init gulp-sourcemaps prior to running the gulp-unassert and
write the source maps after. gulp-unassert works well with some gulp plugins that supports gulp-sourcemaps.
var unassert = ;var coffee = ;var concat = ;var sourcemaps = ;gulp;
For more information, see gulp-sourcemaps.
Our Support Policy
We support Node under maintenance. In other words, we stop supporting old Node version when their maintenance ends.
This means that any other environment is not supported.
NOTE: If gulp-unassert works in any of the unsupported environments, it is purely coincidental and has no bearing on future compatibility. Use at your own risk.
Licensed under the MIT license.