gsc.js is a productivity library for rapid spatial web application development. The library builds on jQuery, OpenLayers3 and invokes methods from an instance of the GeoSmartCity Hub.
- The library is under development
How to install
# clone repository
git clone https://github.com/GeoSmartCity-CIP/gsc-client.git
# install grunt (task runner)
npm install grunt
# to install package (dependecies,...)
# to build entire project (jhint, nodeunit, concat, uglify, jsdoc)
# to run test
How to contribute
- Look at the table of responsibilities here and for a clarification use delivered mockups
- Create a new branch (how to)
- As an example you can use this feature branch if there is a bug, open issue
- Start coding your feature
Useful links for contributors
- [wiki pages] (https://github.com/GeoSmartCity-CIP/gsc-client/wiki)
- Project pages
- API documentation
- [Meeting timetable and minutes] (https://github.com/GeoSmartCity-CIP/gsc-client/wiki/Meeting-timetable-and-minutes)
The development of gsc.js is part-funded by the European Commission through the GeoSmartCity project.
gsc.js is free software, and may be redistributed under the EUPL v.1.1 LICENSE.