If you haven't used Grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a Gruntfile as well as install and use Grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, you may install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-xmlmin --save-dev
Run this task with the
grunt xmlmin command.
Minifies XML using pretty-data.
Bugs regarding the output should be reported here.
See the pretty-data docs for more in-depth explanation of the options and caveats.
Preserve XML comments.
- 2015-10-05 v0.1.7 Update chalk. Travis CI test against node.js 4. Add JSHint target to test target.
- 2015-05-01 v0.1.6 Use chalk for coloring terminal.
- 2015-05-01 v0.1.5 Update dependencies. Update Travis CI config. Show the file difference in one line. Minor cleanup.
- 2015-01-08 v0.1.4 Normalize package.json. Remove obsolete JSHint option. Regenerate README.md. Fix call to maxmin.
- 2014-09-27 v0.1.3 Fixed CHANGELOG syntax and updated README.md.
- 2014-09-23 v0.1.2 Fixes Issue 1. Updated dependency versions.
- 2013-04-15 v0.1.1 Initial release.
Task submitted by Danny Trunk
This file was generated on Wed Jul 06 2016 16:47:49.