If you haven't used grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a gruntfile as well as install and use grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-typed-coffee-script --save-dev
Run this task with the
grunt typedcoffee command.
The source map will be named like this:
The CoffeeScript file with all concatenated sources will be named like this:
typedcoffee:options:bare: falsesourceMap: truecompile:files:'tmp/helloworld.js':'test/fixtures/hello.coffee''test/fixtures/world.coffee'
This configuration will create following files in the
helloworld.js.coffee: This is the result of the concatenation of the files
helloworld.jsmap.json: The source map who is pointing to the
- 2013-02-10 v0.2.4 Fork for typed-coffee-script
- 2013-02-10 v0.2.2 Fixed error logging
- 2013-02-10 v0.2.1 Updated coffee redux dependency to 2.0.0beta2 Updated grunt-contrib-internal to get working links in the README.md
- 2013-01-19 v0.2.0 Show in which file a parse error has happened.
- 2013-01-19 v0.1.0 Initial npm release
Task submitted by mizchi