A Grunt task for compiling Jam packages.
Be sure you have Jam installed with
npm install -g jamjs.
Install this grunt plugin next to your project's
npm install grunt-jam.
Then add this line to your project's
Add the task to your config and specify the destination for the compiled file:
If you would like to include additional files specify
All the compile options for jam are available. Set them with the
The best way, imo, is to create a
.jamrc file and put
exports.package_dir = 'js'; into it. Both JamJS and grunt-jam will read that
If you rather configure another dir within your
Gruntfile.js you can do so
within the options:
There are two alternate options for the package dir:
package_dir. I recommend always using
pkgdir as the other two are for
Please open an issue or send a pull request. Run
npm test to test. Thanks!
- 0.4.1 Fix for configs without src.
- 0.4.0 Grunt v0.4 Support.
- 0.3.4 Fix issue with
- 0.3.3 Update for latest Grunt v0.4
- 0.3.2 Fix
- 0.3.1 Enable reading .jamrc files for settings. Allow additional
srcto be blank.
- 0.3.0 Compatibility with JamJS v0.2.8. Refactor for migration to Grunt 0.4
- 0.2.1 Better defaults for pkgDir
- 0.2.0 Update for JamJS 2
- 0.1.1 Remove grunt as dep
- 0.1.0 Package up and publish jam task
Copyright (c) 2012 Kyle Robinson Young Licensed under the MIT license.