Makes it easy to provide html snapshots for client side applications so that they can be indexed by web crawlers
This plugin requires Grunt
If you haven't used Grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a Gruntfile as well as install and use Grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, you may install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-html-snapshot --save-dev
Run this task with the
grunt htmlSnapshot command.
configuring the htmlSnapshot task
- 0.6.1 - trigger warnings with grunt.warn(msg, 6) instead of grunt.log(msg)
- 0.6.0 - Provide a function hook for the file name sanitization (by @mrgamer)
- 0.5.0 - Add option to set cookies. Also fixed a bug for scenarios where multiple instances of the tasks are being used in parallel.
- 0.4.0 - Add more sophisticated replace functionality to transform the html output (thanks to @okcoker)
- 0.3.0 - Escape tabs & introduced new option bodyAttr to place a custom attribute on the body
- 0.2.1 - fixed a bug where quotes where missing from the html
- 0.2.0 - added option to remove script tags from the output
- 0.1.0 - Initial release