Deploy a folder using FTP. It uploads differences only. It can handle server generated files mixed with the uploaded ones.
This plugin requires Grunt
If you haven't used Grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a Gruntfile as well as install and use Grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, you may install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-diff-deploy --save-dev
In your project's Gruntfile, add a section named
push to the data object passed into
Host to connect to.
If you want to upload files to a subdirectory of the remote computer, specify the path here.
The task issues a CHMOD command to the server for each file & folder. If the remote host does not have implemented / actived that feature it will ignore the error messages.
This option allows you to stop these tries if anyhow they're not needed.
The most common usage of this task: uploading to a host the contents of a folder
deploy, building the routes taking
deploy as the base path.
Same as before, but uploading all files to a subfolder of the host.
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using Grunt.
- 2016-02-22 v0.3.1 Specify version of grunt needed.
- 2013-12-06 v0.3.0 Add option to disable CHMOD commands. Ignore CHMOD errors. Fixes #1.
- 2013-12-05 v0.2.6 Fix octal constant.
- 2013-12-05 v0.2.5 Fix perms sending.
- 2013-11-21 v0.2.4 Add a log line with the dest host.
- 2013-11-21 v0.2.3 Fix recursion level in async calls.
- 2013-11-21 v0.2.2 Fix output logs calcs.
- 2013-11-21 v0.2.1 Fix package URLs.
- 2013-11-21 v0.2 Remove base configuration (guess it from the dest path). Fix FS stat problems.
- 2013-11-21 v0.1.1 Fix problem when opening too many files.
- 2013-11-21 v0.1.0 Release initial push task.