Build Components using Grunt.
If you haven't used
grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a
Gruntfile as well as install and use grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-component-build --save-dev
then load the tasks in your Gruntfile with
Add a component section to your Grunt file:
componentbuild:dev:options:name: 'dev'src: 'my-component'dest: 'my-component/build'
You can add as many sub-tasks to the
componentbuild task and they will be compiled separately.
You can find an example here.
stylePlugins use Autoprefixer to add vendor prefixes to CSS rules. You can specify the browsers you want to target in your project using the option
Make sure the plugin supports the latest builder2.js API.
Set the name of the built file.
--dev flag to true. Enable source URLs.
--standalone flag in
component build. Setting this to a string will name the global variable to that
is exported. Setting this to
true will do the same, but it will use the component name by default.
Prefix CSS URLs with a string. Useful for rewriting URLs to point to a CDN.
Autoprefixer browsers support.
Copy component assets instead of symlinking.
Exclude the require function at the top of the built component.
Show build information.
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using grunt.
browsertypo in the doc. #41
- Add builder2.js support (component 1.0.0) using component build.
- Fix ignore option
- Refactor to support Grunt 0.4.0+ API
- Add noRequire option
- Upgrade component-build to 0.9.x
- Define a default output
outputoption is now optional.
- Add an option for verbose output (similar to component build -v)
- Rename task to component_build
- Add Travis
- Upgrade component-build to 0.8.1
- Updated support for component-builder 0.7.0
- Updated grunt task to use new Builder config name
- .conf changed to .config
- Upgraded component-build to 0.6.4
- Added support for grunt 0.4.0
- Added builder.js plugin support
- First release
Copyright (c) 2014 Anthony Short
Licensed under the MIT license.