Google Music and iTunes Library rating synchronization Tool
"gmusic-itunes-sync" is an command line tool to synchronize your iTunes Library songs rating (the 'stars') with the "Thumb Up" system of your Google Music Library.
- Rate your songs on iTunes with at least one star ''
- Run the tool
- Automaticly, the same songs on your Google Music Library are going to be "Liked" (thumb up on the UI).
The overriding design goal for Markdown's formatting syntax is to make it as readable as possible. The idea is that a Markdown-formatted document should be publishable as-is, as plain text, without looking like it's been marked up with tags or formatting instructions.
Mainly tested on my personnal libray with 12K+ songs. Working correctly.
gmusic-itunes-sync is written in TypeScript (for learning purpose).
It also uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- playmusic - Google Play music client (unofficial).
- itunes-music-library-path - iTunes Music Library Path library.
- xmldom - A xml dom parser
- xpath - A xpath query parser
- lokijs - LokiJS - In memory db.
- commander - Command line parser.
- inquirer - Command line utility.
- strongly-typed-event - typescript event based system
gmusic-itunes-sync requires Node.js v6+ to run.
Install the dependencies start the tool with the command line.
$ cd gmusic-itunes-sync$ npm install -d$ node app
Want to contribute? Great! Thanks in advance! :)
- Write unit tests and automate build
- Do more test with different environement
- Test with more library and users
Free Software, Hell Yeah!