git-cliff can generate changelog files from the Git history by utilizing conventional commits as well as regex-powered custom parsers. The changelog template can be customized with a configuration file to match the desired format.
Learn how to use git-cliff from the documentation.
- git-cliff was featured in Console #141 - The Open Source Newsletter
- git-cliff.el - Generate, update and release changelog in Emacs
- git-journal - The Git Commit Message and Changelog Generation Framework
- clog-cli - Generate beautiful changelogs from your Git commit history
- relnotes - A tool to automatically generate release notes for your project.
- cocogitto - A set of CLI tools for the conventional commit and semver specifications.
- cliff-jumper - A NodeJS CLI tool that combines git-cliff and conventional-recommended-bump to semantically bump a NodeJS package and generate a git-cliff powered changelog.
- release-plz - Release Rust packages from CI.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people ✨
Made with contrib.rocks.
Copyright © 2021-2023, git-cliff contributors