STILL IN PROGRESS - MISSING FEATURES - API MAY CHANGE
generic_store.js wraps store.js and add :
- an implementation in memory for safe tests or other use
- an (optional) automatic key prefixing for avoiding conflicts (NOT IMPLEMENTED)
NOTE : ONLY set() AND get() ARE IMPLEMENTED FOR NOW !
License : public domain (http://unlicense.org/)
In you web app, you use the convenient local storage instead of fat cookies. Of course, you use store.js (https://github.com/marcuswestin/store.js) to access the local storage.
Now there are two problems :
- it's unsafe to unit test your app since local storage is persistent and shared
- you may mess with another local storage user which use the same keys
- Have a store.js implementation in memory for tests
- Have an automatic prefixing of keys
bower install generic_store.js
npm install generic_store
in the 'spec' folder. See also readme.txt in the 'test_runner' folder.