Yeoman generator for creating AngularJS applications. It currently serves as a project starter for my own projects, but I figured I would share in case anyone else finds it useful.
- Modularized AngularJS app structured by functionality, instead of type.
- Stripped down express 4 server ready to be configured anyway you choose.
- Gulp dev, tdd and test tasks
- Clientside jade partials built by gulp
- Clientside jade templates for views and directives compiled and added to the $templateCache
- Sass-Bootstrap, Compass, Font-Awesome pre-configured
- Generators for directive, view and factory get generated as separate modules with a passing mocha-chai test
creates an angular application in app directory creates an express server in server directory creates a gulpfile with dev, test and tdd tasks creates karma configuration that can be used from gulp or webstorm creates a starter README.md for your project installs bower & npm modules
yo xd-angular:view view-name
creates a new directory view-name in app/views creates an angular controller and spec in that directory creates a jade template creates a sass file
yo xd-angular:directive directive-name
creates a new directory directive-name in app/components creates an angular directive and spec in that directory creates a jade template creates a sass file
yo xd-angular:factory factory-name
creates a new directory factory-name in app/services creates an angular service and spec in that directory
yo xd-angular:api api-name baseUrl resourceName
creates a new directory api-name in app/api creates a restangular service, mock data value, e2e mock and spec in that directory