Travis CI uses
.travis.yml file in the root of repository to learn about project and how developer wants their builds to be executed. Learn how to get started building NodeJS projects and how to customize your builds.
The configuration template includes the following NodeJS versions:
- v13 (From 2019-10-22 until 2020-06-30)
- v12 (until 2022-04-30)
- v11 (until 2019-06-01)
- v10 (until 2021-04-01)
- v8 (Until 2019-12-31)
npm install --global yo generator-travis
NodeJS versions in the config
Every LTS-supported version is included plus current one if its not LTS-supported. The list of the versions is loaded from https://nodejs.org/dist/index.json at run-time.
- NodeJS v13 will be added on 2019-10-22 and removed on 2020-06-30.
- NodeJS v12 will be removed on 2022-04-30.
- NodeJS v11 will be removed on 2019-06-01.
- NodeJS v10 will be removed on 2021-04-01.
- NodeJS v8 will be removed on 2019-12-31.
All other versions, except for those added through
are removed from the config.
Read more about NodeJS long-term support/LTS.
Just plug in travis into your generator and let it handle your
.travis.yml for you. Everybody wins.
npm install --save generator-travis
Add any extra fields you need to
options.config to extend the default configuration.
MIT © Vladimir Starkov