This is a Fork of generator-react-gulp-browserify replacing SASS with LESS
Yeoman generator for facebook's React library - Integrate with gulp and browserify.
- Added Babelify for ES2015 support
- Watchify support! (Sourcemap also!)
- livereload (BrowserSync)
- Bootstrap - Twitter Bootstrap's official Sass version
- PugJS for HTML templates (formerly Jade)
- Jest for unit tests
- node.js 0.12 (I suggest to use nvm to manage your node environment.)
$ npm install -g yo # Install Yeoman (if you don't have it yet)... $ npm install -g generator-react-gulp-browserify-less # ...then install this generator... $ yo react-gulp-browserify-less # ...and run it.
If you chose to use sass, you'll need to install it with
gem install sass.
If you find your css build results are empty, update your sass gem.
scripts - /scripts
styles - /styles
fonts - /fonts
Now, when everything is ready, run the watch task and begin to develop your React components.
$ gulp watch
How to run test?
Currently, I prefer to run test tasks from npm. Please run this command.
$ npm test
After development, you can run this task to generate production code.
$ gulp build