Generator Harmony Dapp
Generate your Harmony dapp project in a few seconds with just a command.
- Docker 20.10+
- Node 12+
- Harmony One Wallet Extension
- Math Wallet Extension
- Metamask wallet - Learn how to configure to use harmony network
NOTE: Tested on Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
How to use it?
You can check our new tutorial *NEW -> Youtube
We just need two simple steps.
Install Yeoman globally and our generator generator-harmony-dapp
npm install -g yo npm install -g generator-harmony-dapp
Create your folder project and use the generator inside
mkdir harmony-project cd harmony-project yo harmony-dapp
Once our project is generated, you can start to create your dapp.
#Quick start yarn autoinit
Check full documentation to know how to use in depth
Harmony-dapp generator has a cli options that helps you to configure your project:
- Project title : Introduce your project title
- Author: Author of new project
- Testnet Key (optional): Add your testnet account's private key if you want to deploy to testnet.
- Mainnet Key (optional): Add your mainnet account's private key if you want to deploy to mainnet.
This generator is built in Yeoman