bombino instead.Want something even better? Use the new version
Generate an Adobe CEP extension in a few simple steps:
Special thanks to Adam and Eric for their invaluable (and shockingly free) help
|Tom Scharstein||Adam Plouff||Eric Robinson|
|Creator||General Wizardry||Inspector General|
npm install -g yonpm install -g generator-cep-quasar-cli
Then generate your new project:
# Recommended inside ../AppData/Roaming/CEP/extensionsyo cep-quasar-cli# Prompt for name# Prompt for template# Prompt for Adobe apps to be included in manifest and typescript# Prompt for base localhost port
See more information about usage:
- Plus (Quasar, Router, Lottie, Vuex, external Modal Dialogs)
Each template comes with 5 commands baked in (see details here):
npm run help- A full list of the commands available and descriptions.
npm run switch- Reports whether in developer or production context and can switch automatically.
npm run update- Reports current version of panel in manifest and prompts to update Major, Minor, or Micro.
npm run register- Reports the current user data (if any) and prompts to save new info to be used in certificates.
npm run sign- Automatically stages and signs the extension, placing it in a
./archivedirectory within the current panel.
Extras and Add-ons
- starlette (Shipped in all templates) - Color and theming engine that handles all host app colors and exposes them as reactive CSS variables to save you the need to do any theme or color logic yourself.
- leylo - Library to integrate a Firebase backend into any panel with a single command and line of code, providing over 40 CRUD actions for Firestore database.
FS Example - Demonstration of how to includeNo longer needed! Panels now automatically work with
require()for both Dev and Production contexts (needed due to being mixed content within an iframe while in Developer context)
require()with no additional steps regardless of context.
MIT © Tom Scharstein
- Drop Yeoman. Why is this a generator? It doesn't use any Yeoman commands but carries all the security vulnerabilities.
- Consolidate both generators into a new NPM package, which asks what build system (Vue/Quasar) to use then continues