Bluemix Sample App Generator
Yeoman generator for Bluemix sample application - lets you quickly set up a Cloud Foundry sample app with proper formatting and necessary files.
Install the Yeoman scaffolding tool
npm install -g yo
npm install -g generator-bluemix-sample
Make a new director and
cd into it:
mkdir my-new-project && cd $_
yo bluemix sample to initiate the generator:
The generator will ask you for several inputs while creating the scaffolding of your project. They are as follows:
- App Name - The name you want to give your Bluemix app.
- Host Name - The subdomain where your app can be reached. This value must be unique to the
- Memory - The amount of memory to be allocated for a single instance of your app.
- Runtime - Essentially, the language of your app.
- License - The IBM supported licenses for open-sourcing your sample app.
- Type - Each Bluemix sample app should fall into one of the four following types:
- Hello World
- Sample App
- Reference Architecture App