Smaller than an electron, it contains uncountable galaxies.
Render pages statically, then switch to dynamic rendering.
Small, composable libraries that provide a complete solution for building crawlable, dynamic, and bandwidth-optimized web applications.
Power it using the smallest and fastest framework.
- Traditional class structure
- Uni-directional data flow
- JSON API support
- Always separate your database layer into a separate API service
- Only access data using ajax calls (keeps server and client code congruent)
- Organize your classes
- Components - hold state for views across redraws
- Models - manipulate data, hold state for components
- Views - Render logic, loses state after each redraw