Express.js error renderer middleware
Middleware for pretty rendering of your errors complete with source-mapped stack traces.
- Can be configured for development or production (no error details showed in production).
- Includes simple example application with tests.
- Shows error details with both compiled and source mapped stack traces.
- Returns configurable JSON error payloads for XHR requests.
- Uses PrismJS to pretty-render the stack traces
- Written in TypeScript.
- Includes 100% test coverage.
This package is distributed via npm
npm install express-error-renderer
yarn buildto build the production version.
yarn testto run tests.
yarn lintto lint the codebase.
yarn startto start the example application.
yarn coverageto gather code coverage.
yarn prettierto run prettier.
src/example directory for a full working example code and run
npm start to try it out for yourself.