Esri Leaflet Renderers
The sole purpose of this plugin is to allow
L.esri.FeatureLayer to automatically take on renderers defined in ArcGIS Feature Services. Esri Leaflet Renderers works in conjunction with Esri Leaflet, but it does not add any additional methods or properties to the class that it extends.
Take a look at the live demo.
Renderer from Service<!-- Load Leaflet from CDN--><!-- Load Esri Leaflet from CDN --><!-- Load Esri Leaflet Renderers --><!-- This will hook into Esri Leaflet to get renderer info when adding a feature layer -->
- Fork and clone Esri Leaflet Renderers
- Install the dependencies with
npm startfrom the command line. This will compile minified source in a brand new
distdirectory, launch a tiny webserver and begin watching the raw source for changes.
npm testto make sure you haven't introduced a new 'feature' accidently.
- Make your changes and create a pull request
- As of
2.0.1, It is possible to override aspects of polyline and polygon symbology defined by the service in the FeatureLayer constructor. For points, it is not.
- Simple Marker symbols do not support rotation (ie: the 'angle' property is ignored).
- Polygons only support solid fill. This does not include advanced fill types like PictureFill, Backward Diagonal, DiagonalCross, etc.
- Text symbols are not supported.
For transparency into the release cycle and in striving to maintain backward compatibility, Esri Leaflet is maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines and will adhere to these rules whenever possible.
Releases will be numbered with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major while resetting minor and patch
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor while resetting the patch
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps only the patch
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org/.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright © 2015-2018 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's LICENSE file.