enterprise service bus implementation
esb is an enterprise service bus implementation for node.
$ npm install esb
The quickest way to get started with esb:
This will start your ESB instance using the configuration provided in config.json.
Use the supplied sample_config.json as a base for your own config.json.
- Built on Express
- Custom versionable service protocols
- Protocols available: Simple and Gzip over HTTP
- documentation publishable via the embedded web server
This ESB implementation is an attempt to create a framework for SOA-based development in Node.
- dynamically register/unregister a service
- message queuing & persistence
- queryable service registry
- service reliability scoring
- virtualize same-name providers under one interface
- support for other protocols