Video conferencing and video chat in your Etherpad Lite pads powered by tokbox, see README.md for settings
Etherpad TokBox / OpenTok V2 plugin
This plugin puts cross browser WebRTC and Video chat into your Etherpad.
- Visit tokbox.com, create an account and get your Key and Secret
- Open your Etherpad settings.json file and paste the below in.
"key":"YOUR KEY HERE",
"secret":"YOUR SECRET HERE",
- Restart Etherpad and visit a pad, you will be prompted to share your camera.
- Disable onByDefault in settings.json to disable automatic sharing of video
- Append ?av=YES to the URL to automatically share video on first visit (only works if onByDefault is false.
Create issues, contact me, usually I work as a contractor for hire.