Slideshows in Etherpad.. Use headings to create slideshows.. This is an experimental project that needs a rewrite. If you find it useful please do contribute!
HOW TO USE
- Ensure ep_headings2 plugin is installed
- Apply Heading 1 to each part of a pad you want to represent a new slide
- Click Settings -> Slideshow
- Navigate through your documents as a slideshow using left/right click, left/right arrows and swipe motions / gestures
- Use ?slideshow=true in the URL to automatically enable the slideshow view - Unable to full screen due to browser restrictions.
- Include button to start Slideshow
- Support different backgrounds and layout
- Support "Zoom" with a useful slider in settings
- Make content fit to screen based on amount of content
- Make content vertically align to screen based on amount of content
- Fix bug where going out from slideshow then back in doesn't allow scrolling
- Make click events on toolbar not register as slideshow clicks
- Make Escape key also exit slideshow mode
I made this for a presentation I'm giving on Etherpad and because it's nice to think waffles can boogie.