What is ep_no_console?
An Etherpad Plugin to apply the ep_no_console functionality in a pad. (describe in minimum 50 Letters what it is) Currently supports:
- ep_no_console functionality 1
- ep_no_console functionality 2
- ep_no_console functionality 3
- ep_no_console functionality 4
Experimental. As a special attribute on Etherpad, some weirdness may be experienced by using ep_no_console.
I decided to copy/paste the ep_t3 over ep_no_console to create that plugin.
- Copyright 2022 by cuishijie email@example.com
- This file is part of ep_no_console.
- Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
- obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation
- files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction,
- including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge,
- publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software,
- and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so,
- subject to the following conditions:
- The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included
- in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
- EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES
- OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
I did the development for free to help support continued learning due to disruptions by the coronavirus.
cuishijie firstname.lastname@example.org, https://github.com/csj5588
Help Funding ep_no_console
Place your funding information here. SEND MORE
MONEY Thanks cuishijie