Elmstatic is an Elm-to-HTML static site generator.
More information and docs: https://korban.net/elm/elmstatic
Who is using this?
There are a few sites that I'm aware of:
- korban.net (my site)
- programming-elm.com (Site for the Programming Elm book)
- canena.de (A personal site)
- minilatex.io (MiniLaTex project site)
- jxxcarlson.io (Jim Carlson's personal site)
- jpc.dev (Joe Corkerton's personal site)
- groundlevelmagic.tk (Leonardo Taglialegne's personal site)
- mweiss.me (Michael Weiss' personal site)
- segunda.tech (Marcio Frayze David's personal site)
- tintinthong.gitlab.io (A personal site)
- wolfadex.github.io/blog (T. Wolfgang Schuster's personal site)
Do you have a public Elmstatic site? Please contact me and let me know so I can add it here!