Element is visible in viewport.
Tells you if an element is visible (vertically only) in the viewport.
Use it like
The method exported takes 3 arguments:
- The element in question.
- OPTIONAL - The Mode.
- 'above' - Tells you if the viewport is above the element.
- 'below' - Tells you if the viewport is below the element.
- 'visible' - DEFAULT - Tells you if the element is totally within the viewport.
- 'any' - Tells you if any part of the element is visible in the viewport.
- OPTIONAL - 'threshold' - in pixels around the element from which you want to determine if it is visible. Useful if you want to do something right before the element comes into view. Default = 0.
// Using no Mode.&& console;// Using the MODE.&& console;&& console;&& console;&& console;
I made this lib because lately I have been writing a ton of stuff that needs to know if it is in the viewport or not. I got tired or copy and pasting that code mentioned above.