This is a minimal Markdown Editor desktop app based on Electron.
- LivePreview - Make changes, See changes
- Instantly see what your Markdown documents look like in HTML as you create them.
- Sync Scrolling
- While you type, LivePreview will automatically scroll to the current location you're editing.
- GitHub Flavored Markdown
- Syntax highlighting
- Dark/Light mode
- Toolbar for basic Markdown formatting
- Save the Markdown preview as PDF
- Emoji support in preview 🎉
- App will keep alive in tray for quick usage
- Full screen mode
- Write distraction free.
- Cross platform
- Windows, Mac and Linux ready.
How To Use
Install it using :
npm install electron-markdownify
Clone this repository, and run
$> cd PATH-TO-MARKDOWNIFY-DESKTOP-APP $> npm install && npm start
You can download latest installable version of Markdownify for Windows, Darwin and Linux.
This software uses code from several open source packages.
- Marked - a markdown parser
- Emojis are taken from here
markdownify-web - Web version of Markdownify