- Click on Bookmaklet to load Bookmarklet-Editor.
- Wait until "toolbox" in upper left corner appears.
- Click On "Toolbox"
- Edit The Bookmarklet Code
- When done click "create bookmarklet"
- Drag appeaering ink to your bookmarks toolbar.
- Eventually Edit Label
- Have fun!
Make sure your download folder is set properly in the browser settings. It's recommended to set the browser to download files automtically in order to prevent dialogue pop-ups!
Note: You can use
await loadScript(url) to inject async script sources into page body.
This way you can minimize the final code load. Move satelites in space, make the girls get naked and shit.
@ == team f-u-c-k-u-p =====-- `
Geg this one here too. This bookmarklet loads that "toolbox" with the Bookmarklet-Editor itself.
Planning to put more bookmarklets in that gist here:
ATTENTION: first commit .. work in progress
# installnpm install ea-bookmarklets# port 3000node server.js 3000
run without parameter and click on the link to see example work