- 4.1: Async view model - release notes
- 4.0: Typescript support - release notes
- v3.7: Routing enhancements: lazy-loading, server-side rendering, 404 error handling - release notes
- Check out DotNetify-Pulse, customizable realtime monitoring for .NET Core services.
- DotNetify-Elements is out! See documentation and live demo.
- React SPA template for ASP.NET Core 3.x - github.
- Simple and lightweight - no heavy client-side framework, no REST APIs.
- Reactive back-end MVVM architecture on ASP.NET server.
- Built-in real-time across WebSocket with SignalR.
- Support local (client-side only) and Web API modes.
- Full support for single-page apps, including deep-linked, nested routing and token-based authentication.
- Powerful back-end infrastructure, including dependency injection, WebSocket request/response pipelines, and modern tooling.
Documentation and live demo can be found at https://dotnetify.net.
- React example: dotnetify-react-demo-vs2017.
- React Native example: dotnetify-react-native-demo.
- Other examples: demo github repo.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
All contribution is welcome: star this project, let others know about it, report issues, submit pull requests!
Logo design by area55git.