Script to add all the files necessary to a project folder to spin up a web development environment that uses docker containers.
- At the commandline type: docker-project
- Then type: docker-compose up
Here's what you get.
- A Webserver running apache and PHP. Type http://localhost to visit it.
- A database server running MySQL. user: root, pass: root
- A SMTP mail server to test sending and receiving email using Mailcatcher.
- Type http://localhost:1025 to access the web based email client. host: smtp, port: 1025, security none, SMTP Authentication: No
- A web interface to manage the database using phpMyAdmin. http://localhost:8081, username: root, password: root