dg-url : handy functionalities to work with urls
please report any issues or bugs, or ask any question here: https://github.com/ahmad-ali14/dg-url/issues
Reform google drive and dropbox urls so you can host your photos on gDrive or dropbox then use them directly in your html code for img.src attribuite.
dg-url is a client & server side function.
- when you host an image on google drive or dropbox you can't use the direct url of your file to be an image source.
- you need to make changes to this url in order to use it directly as an image source.
- This App will take the url of your image file, and change it to be used directly as an image source.
- Important : you need to check your files permessions first, and wether it's public.
- another live example with react: https://ybmex.csb.app/
|Function title: goobox||tags: image hosting, regex, url, google drive, dropbox, advanced|
|return: string||Returns a string url that can be used directly as source of an image.|
let gDriveUrl ="";let dropboxUrl = "";; //; //
npm i dg-url
;<img src= /*your shared photo's url (google drive or dropbox);*/ />;
//serverconst dg = ;app;//client : EJS<img src = <%= imageSrc %> />