DEEP Dependency Injection Library (deep-di)
DEEP Framework is a full-stack web framework for building cloud-native web applications.
This framework is a core component of a larger ecosystem, called Digital Enterprise End-to-end Platform.
Using DEEP Framework, developers get out-of-the-box:
- streamlined "production-like" development environment
- enterprise-level platform using microservices architecture
- virtually infinite scalability with zero devops (aka serverless computing)
- abstracted use of web services from cloud providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, etc.)
Step 1. Pre-requisites
- Create an Amazon Web Services account
- Configure AWS Command Line Interface
- Get Started - Installing Git
- JDK 8 and JRE 8 Installation Start Here
- Install nvm and use node v4.3+
- Install DEEP CLI, also known as
npm install deepify -g
If you want to use
deepifyon Windows, please follow the steps from Windows Configuration before running
npm install deepify -gand make sure all
deepifycommands are executed inside Git Bash.
Step 2. Install Microservice(s) Locally
deepify install github://MitocGroup/deep-microservices-helloworld ~/deep-microservices-helloworld
Path parameter in all
deepifycommands is optional and if not specified, assumes current working directory. Therefore you can skip
mkdir ~/deep-microservices-helloworld && cd ~/deep-microservices-helloworldbefore
Step 3. Run Microservice(s) in Development
deepify server ~/deep-microservices-helloworld -o
When this step is finished, you can open in your browser the link http://localhost:8000 and enjoy the deep-microservices-helloworld running locally.
Step 4. Deploy Microservice(s) to Production
deepify deploy ~/deep-microservices-helloworld
Amazon CloudFront distribution takes up to 20 minutes to provision, therefore don’t worry if it returns an HTTP error in the first couple of minutes.
Step 5. Remove Microservice(s) from Production
deepify undeploy ~/deep-microservices-helloworld
Amazon CloudFront distribution takes up to 20 minutes to unprovision. That's why
deepifycommand checks every 30 seconds if it's disabled and when successful, removes it from your account.
Having questions related to deep-framework?
- Ask questions: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/deep-framework
- Chat with us: https://gitter.im/MitocGroup/deep-framework
- Send an email: email@example.com
Interested in contributing to deep-framework?
- Contributing: https://github.com/MitocGroup/deep-framework/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/MitocGroup/deep-framework/issues
- Releases: https://github.com/MitocGroup/deep-framework/releases
- Roadmap: https://github.com/MitocGroup/deep-framework/blob/master/ROADMAP.md
Looking for web applications that use (or are similar to) deep-framework?
- Hello World: https://hello.deep.mg | https://github.com/MitocGroup/deep-microservices-helloworld
- Todo App: https://todo.deep.mg | https://github.com/MitocGroup/deep-microservices-todo-app
- Enterprise Software Marketplace: https://www.deep.mg
This repository is being sponsored by:
This code can be used under MIT license:
See LICENSE for more details.