Unofficial Node.js SDK for Databox
The Node SDK for interacting with the Databox Push API.
- Follows node module conventions
- Built on top of a solid and extensively tested framework - Restler (danwrong/restler)
- Uses events instead of callbacks
- Tested and well-documented
databox to your package.json and install using npm.
example directory for examples.
doc directory for more detailed documentation.
databox-node-sdk is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details
- The Databox team, most importantly Jakob Murko aka. sraka1