A sleek webfont for your favourite cryptocurrencies.
Install with Bower
$ bower install cryptofont
Install with npm
$ npm install cryptofont
Install with Composer
$ composer require alexanderpoellmann/cryptofont
Then copy the font files into your project, include the CSS file or import the Sass/Less file and there you go, now you can place the icons wherever you want like so:
Get started at CryptoFont.com!
Looking for a sleek webfont featuring your favourite payment operators and methods? Check out PaymentFont!
- 2017-06-24 v0.0.1 Initial release. (88 icons)
- 2017-06-25 v0.0.2 Minor tweaks.
- 2017-06-25 v0.0.3 Update version number.
- 2017-06-25 v0.1.0 Pre-release.
- 2017-07-01 v0.1.1 Add Less files.
CryptoFont was useful to you? Awesome! So, why not buy me a beer to keep the project going?
- The font is licensed under the SIL OFL 1.1:
- The CSS files are licensed under the MIT License:
- Attribution is not required, but much appreciated:
- CryptoFont by @AMPoellmann - https://AlexanderPoellmann.com/CryptoFont
All used trademarks, brands and/or names are the property of their respective owners. The use of these trademarks, brands and/or names does not indicate endorsement of the property holder by us, nor vice versa.
Handcrafted with love by Alexander Manfred Pöllmann in Vienna & Rome.