RMUIF is short for React, Material-UI, and Firebase, the three musketeers that make up this template. With Create React App at its core, you can expect the same tooling to work out of the box. The starting app is essentially a supercharged version of CRA, with all the bells and whistles.
- Bootstrapped with Create React App
- Google’s Material Design through Material-UI
- Firebase back-end with most of their products for the web included, e.g., Authentication and Cloud Firestore
- Routing with React Router, including protected routes and error handling
- Extensive and well-tested mobile support with full-screen dialogs and swipeable tabs
- Cross-platform application monitoring with Sentry
npx create-react-app my-app --template rmuifcd my-appyarn start
All contributions to the project are welcome. Before submitting an issue or a pull request, read the Contribution Guidelines. Failing to follow the guidelines might result in deprioritization or dismissal.
|BrowserStack||Instant access to 2000+ browsers and real iOS and Android devices for cross browser testing.|
|JetBrains||JetBrains is a cutting-edge software vendor specializing in the creation of intelligent development tools, including IntelliJ IDEA – the leading Java IDE, and the Kotlin programming language.|
|unDraw||A constantly updated design project with beautiful SVG images that you can use completely free and without attribution.|
|Netlify||All-in-one platform for automating modern web projects.|
|ZEIT||Host your web projects with zero configuration, automatic SSL, and global CDN.|