A JS API for CouchDB that does the heavy lifting
Slouch is a good alternative to nano:
- You don't have to create an instance for each DB
- Supports native promises
- Supports iterators
- Automatically throttles connections to DB to avoid max_dbs_open errors
- Automatically persists connections with exponential backoff in case DB restarts or connection is dropped
- Works in node and in the browser
- Provides upserts and "get and update" functions
- Support for optionally ignoring conflicts, missing docs, etc...
- Designed for both CouchDB 1 and CouchDB 2
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Don't just relax. Slouch!
- Don’t Just Relax; Slouch: A JS Client for CouchDB that Does the Heavy Lifting