This plugin provides the ability to listen and check for the idle status of a device.
Stable on Android and iOS.
The API reference is here.
- The concept of "idle" in this implementation refers to a lack of input to the app, not the device.
- The "locked" state is not supported on iOS.
1.0.4 (April 30, 2015)
- Renamed plugin to pubilsh to NPM
1.0.3 (Jan 27, 2015)
- Fix NPE in ChromeIdle.java
1.0.2 (November 17, 2014)
- Minor changes to chrome.idle's "locked" state
- Added a platform check
- Added "locked" status to chrome.idle on Android
1.0.1 (October 21, 2014)
- Documentation updates.