Excuses: I apologize for the English used, my language is Spanish.
Console of Andrés González
This project aims to create several commands that allow us to automate repetitive tasks on a computer.
- Node.js (https://nodejs.org).
- Run "node -v" in your OS console to see if it is already installed.
- Npm CLI (https://docs.npmjs.com/cli).
- On Windows it comes with the Node.js installer, on Linux based OSs you will need to install it.
- Run "npm -v" in your OS console to see if it is already installed.
- Python (https://www.python.org).
- On Windows you have to install it and add it to the OS path.
- On linux based OSs you should run the command "sudo apt-get install python-is-python3".
- Run "python --version" in your OS console to see if it is already installed.
- ManyP CLI.
- Run "npm i console-ag -g".
- On Linux based OSs, include "--unsafe-perm", then the command would be "npm i console-ag -g --unsafe-perm".
- Run "console-ag --version" in your OS console to see if it is already installed.
To start using this project in our console we will only have to execute the following command that will show the help.